The following list contains selected working papers and forthcoming and recent publications. A more complete list of publications is available as well, as is some additional information from DBLP and Google Scholar.
- A. Bjelde, F. Fischer, and M. Klimm. Impartial Selection And the Power of Up to Two Choices. ACM Transactions on Economics and Computation. Forthcoming.
- P. Dütting, F. Fischer, and M. Klimm. Revenue Gaps For Discriminatory and Anonymous Sequential Posted Pricing. Working paper.
- F. Fischer, I. A. Kash, P. Key, and J. Wang. Approximately Efficient Cost Sharing Via Double Auctions. Working paper.
- P. Dütting, F. Fischer, and D. C. Parkes. 2016. Truthful Outcomes From Non-Truthful Position Auctions. In Proceedings of the 17th ACM Conference on Economics and Computation, 813. ACM Press.
- F. Fischer, O. Hudry, and R. Niedermeier. 2016. Weighted Tournament Solutions. In Handbook of Computational Social Choice, 85–102. Cambridge University Press.
- H. Aziz, M. Brill, F. Fischer, P. Harrenstein, J. Lang, and H. G. Seedig. 2015. Possible And Necessary Winners of Partial Tournaments. Journal of Artificial Intelligence Research 54, 493–534.
- F. Fischer, and M. Klimm. 2015. Optimal Impartial Selection. SIAM Journal on Computing 44(5), 1263–85.
- I. Ashlagi, F. Fischer, I. A. Kash, and A. D. Procaccia. 2015. Mix And Match: A Strategyproof Mechanism for Multi-Hospital Kidney Exchange. Games and Economic Behavior 91, 284–96.
- P. Dütting, F. Fischer, P. Jirapinyo, J. Lai, B. Lubin, and D. C. Parkes. 2015. Payment Rules Through Discriminant-Based Classifiers. ACM Transactions on Economics and Computation 3(1), 5:1–5:41.